Trilogy Counseling is highly committed to our community and we are taking action to ensure that our clients, clinicians, and staff can participate in a setting that is safe and consistent with federal guidelines to address the Coronavirus (COVID-19). The Center for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), the World Health Organization (WHO), and the Berrien County Health Department have provided guidelines to enable healthcare service providers to fulfill their mandate to be available for individuals and families in need of counseling and mental health treatment. Trilogy Counseling has the following options available for therapeutic care:
- We will continue to engage in therapy at our local offices:
- Waiting rooms and offices will be as safe and sanitary as possible
- Ongoing sanitizing of high touch areas in all rooms
- Maintaining the 6′ recommended social distance with clients
- Washing or sanitizing hands before and after each session
- Please wait in your car until the session starts. Your therapist will call or text you when the session is ready to start.
- We offer teletherapy via a remote session on your computer or phone. We are working with a telehealth platform that is HIPAA compliant. Insurance carriers have approved teletherapy during this period of the COVID-19 pandemic. Your therapist can give you more information about how to proceed.